Are you tired of working your ass off without any results??
There are two types of artists in this world:
1. The artist that has no clue of what he's/she's doing, is constantly making mistakes and therefore wasting precious time.
2. The artist that is in control of his/her career, educates himself, surrounds himself with the right people, and is working effectively.
With the monthly subscription to Industry Insights from JoeySuki, you'll get access to hours of exclusive video content and conversations with industry professionals that will help you to grow your artist career effectively and successfully.
JoeySuki will learn you how to start making money from your music, here's how:
- Learn how to avoid making the mistakes that every other artist makes.
- Learn from artists that are legit and know what they are talking about.
- Stop wasting time and start working effectively.
Get started now!
Here's How It Works
- Subscribe to Industry Insights from JoeySuki.
- Get access to hours of exclusive videos that will help you to accelerate your artist career.
- Watch and learn from a professional and work at your own pace.
- Get access to an exclusive new video each month.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
From bedroom producing to performing on mainstages, and now coaching a new generation of creative artists, JoeySuki’s career involves a diverse array of highlights and lessons.
Joey Lelieveld, better known by his artist name, JoeySuki, began his career in 2004 at fifteen when he started turning tables at weddings and birthday parties in his hometown of Tilburg. In addition to honing his DJ skills, the Dutch native began producing tracks from his bedroom. By 2008, Suki had risen the ranks at local bars and nightclubs and scored a record deal with Sneakerz Muzik, a Spinnin’ Records sub-label. His most notable milestone came in 2011, when he released ‘Munster’ with EDM legend Hardwell, launching a flurry of international bookings and releases on top record labels. By 2014, Suki was performing on the world’s biggest stages, such as Tomorrowland and Creamfields, remixing top artists such as Jennifer Lopez, and releasing on A-labels like Spinnin, Revealed, Sony, and Ultra Music.
After years of consecutive international bookings and music releases, Suki became aware of growing personal mental health and wellbeing concerns on tour. Realizing he was no longer able to balance a healthy lifestyle with the rigors of his international bookings, Suki announced the formal retirement of his artist career in 2015.
Leveraging his past experiences in the music industry, Suki launched Artist Coaching in 2016 to provide “all the things I missed myself during my career.” He’s now a certified NLP Master Coach, which allows him to apply advanced coaching techniques in his sessions to aspiring talent and established artists. In addition to offering personal growth services, he currently shares free-content to over 100k social media followers daily and publishes interviews with industry professionals to over 20K podcast listeners. In his free time, he enjoys gaming on his Xbox, BBQing, and spending time with his friends and family, which now includes a little daughter.