Want to learn music production from Bassjackers?
Well, he's got your back.
With the monthly subscription to Signed by Bassjackers, you'll get access to hours of exclusive video content and downloads.
A world-class music producer whose songs have millions of streams and get supported by the biggest DJ's in the world.
He will help you to become a professional music producer, here's how:
- Learn how Bassjackers create their tracks in in-depth videos.
- Get exclusive access to the original files of their songs so that you can remake what you see in the videos.
- Get exclusive access to the original templates of their songs so that you can dig into the secrets yourself.
Get started now!
Here's How It Works:
- Subscribe to Signed by Bassjackers.
- Get access to hours of music production video tutorials, templates and sample packs from Bassjackers.
- Watch and learn from a professional and work at your own pace.
- Get access to an exclusive new video each month including the original templates or sample packs.
Get access to Signed by Bassjackers & Studio Time with Jay Hardway (Combo-Deal)
Do you feel like you want to take things to the next level and go all-in on your music production skills?
Get access to all the content for only €14,99 a month !!
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
DJ, Marlon Flohr, and producer, Ralph van Hilst, who together form Bassjackers, are perfectly in sync as a duo. Their opposing personalities – Marlon being the wild one rocking the stage, and Ralph, the more cool, calm, and collected one, preferring to shine behind the scene in the producer seat, are an ideal combination for this unique one-dj-one-producer partnership.
The duo exploded onto the scene and in 2011 their dancefloor bomb “Mush Mush” was picked up by Tiësto and released on his label Musical Freedom. The track dominated the Beatport top 10 chart for over two months and was one of the biggest festival tracks of the year. This was a sign of things to come.
Since then, Bassjackers have reached massive new heights in their career such as a current #29 position in the DJ Mag Top 100, numerous chart-topping bangers, and hit collaborations with the likes of Martin Garrix, Afrojack, KSHMR, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, R3hab, Snoop Dogg and Showtek, to name a few, as well as remixes for A-list artists including Rihanna, Enrique Iglesias, Moby, and Ne-Yo. At the top of their game, Bassjackers continue to tear up stages worldwide and wow crowds along the way.