Want to learn music production from Bassjackers & Jay Hardway?
Most music producers have one thing in common:
They get into music production because of a big passion. They buy a DAW and some plugins, open up Splice and off they go.
In the beginning, you make big steps forward in your production skills but after a few months, you start to plateau and it feels like you're stuck.
You go over to YouTube to look for music production tutorials but you find out that they're all the same.
Why should you believe the producers of that tutorial? Who are they to tell you how it's made?
Well, we've got your back.
With the Music Production Pro subscription, you will get access to hours of exclusive video content and downloads from Bassjackers and Jay Hardway.
Two world-class music producers whose songs have millions of streams and get supported by the biggest DJ's in the world.
We'll help you to become a professional music producer, here's how:
- Learn how Bassjackers and Jay Hardway create their tracks in in-depth videos.
- Get exclusive access to the original files of the songs so that you can remake what you see in the videos.
- Get exclusive access to the original templates of the songs so that you can dig into the secrets yourself.
Get started now!
- Guy Saint
Here's How It Works:
- Subscribe to Music Production Pro.
- Get access to hours of music production video tutorials from Bassjackers and Jay Hardway.
- Watch and learn from the professionals and work at your own pace.
- Get access to an exclusive new video each month including the original templates or sample packs.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: €8,26
Get started now!
Just as any other music producer out there, Ralph and Jobke started at zero in their own bedrooms. They're self-taught music producers that have been active in the music industry for over ten years. During the years, they've managed to build a successful career from their music. With over millions of streams and collaborations with the likes of Martin Garrix, Blasterjaxx and Tiësto, you could say they know how to make a successful song that doesn't only get streamed but also gets thousands of people dancing.